You're using an old development release, please update to the latest snapshot
Latest Update: Firefox Sync 1.7 (March 9, 2011)
- (1.7) Performance improvements
- (1.6.3) Better handling of smart bookmarks
- (1.6.3) Handle restoring bookmarks from backup better
- (1.6.2) Fix bookmark reordering and duplication issues on upgrade
- (1.6.2) Fix history and form sync compatibility issues
- (1.6.2) Network reliability fixes
- (1.6.1) Provide the "Add a Device" link under Sync Options for Firefox 3.5/3.6
- (1.6) Accept old-style 20 character Sync Keys in dashed from
- (1.6b5) Backward-compatibility fix for old Sync Keys
- (1.6b4) Fix reliability issues in crypto procedures and key caching
- (1.6b3) Better error handling and recovery for various key errors
- (1.6b3) Fix HKDF implementation in crypto
- (1.6b2) Performance and correctness fixes
- (1.6b1) Employ a simpler crypto infrastructure. This provides a newer storage format and requires that all computers connected to the account are upgraded to this verfsion of Firefox Sync or higher.
- (1.6b1) Several performance improvements.
- (1.6b1) Improved preference sync.
- (1.5.1b3) Overlong wizard page titles (in translations) are now wrapped over multiple lines
- (1.5.1b2) Re-enable locales, not all strings are translated, so you may see en-US equivalents
- (1.5.1b2) History sync now ignores invalid entries that sometimes appear
- (1.5b7) Fixed a bug that prevented some form data generated by Firefox 4 from being synced.
- (1.5b7) Fixed several UI warts in the setup wizard.
- (1.5b7) Make use of plural forms where appropriate.
- (1.5b6) Implement a newer storage format. Note: This requires all computers connected to the account are upgraded to this version of Firefox Sync or higher.
- (1.5b6) Show a strength meter for custom Sync Keys
- (1.5b6) Removed option to email the Sync Key
- (1.5b6) Improved localization of the quota dialog
- (1.5b5) Updated the Fennec UI to support email address based accounts and dashed Sync Keys
- (1.5b5) Provide explanatory text for the Sync Key artifact and email
- (1.5b5) Fixed an issue that prevented users from signing up
- (1.5b4) Fixed UI issues in the setup wizard
- (1.5b3) Sync no longer asks for a user name on sign up, just an email address
- (1.5b3) Sync now syncs which engines are enabled across all clients
- (1.5b3) Added support for server-side quota
- (1.5b3) Improved default client name on mobile devices
- (1.5b3) Fixed UI issues caused by the changes to the setup wizard
- (1.5b2) Improved setup wizard
- (1.5b1) Enable bookmark and tabs sync on Seamonkey
- (1.5b1) Memory and performance improvements
- (1.4.4b2) "Tabs From Other Computers" was missing from the the "List All Tabs" drop down on Firefox 4
- (1.4.4b2) History sync: ensure forward compatibility with Firefox nightlies.
- (1.4.4b2) Fixed the setup wizard on SeaMonkey.
- (1.4.4b1) Set up wizard no longer allows an empty passphrase
- (1.4.4b1) Make sure sync displays the correct error message when the password was changed.
- (1.4.4b1) Do not mark records as synced if server failed to store them.
- (1.4.4b1) Fix compatibility with Firefox 4.0 beta 3
- (1.4.4b1) Fixed context menu styling in about:sync-tabs on Firefox 4.0
- (1.4.3b1) Restore some statusbar UI as a sync button to connect/sync/setup account
- (1.4.2b1) Allow Sync to co-exist with Private Browsing and Never Remember History
- (1.4.2b1) Fix handling for multi-byte characters in passwords
- (1.4.2b1) Fix a problem that could cause toolbar buttons from some other add-ons to disappear
- (1.4.1) Ensure Sync Delay UI is always shown if a node is not available for the user
- (1.4.1b3) Fix race condition that caused some users to fail to connect automatically
- (1.4.1b3) Change query params to reduce load on the server
- (1.4.1b2) One more fix for Firefox trunk builds
- (1.4.1b1) Add compatibility with latest trunk builds (new XPCOM registration)
- (1.4.1b1) Ensure passphrases are encoded as UTF-8 (Firefox Home compatibility)
- (1.4) Add Polish, for 26 locales in total
- (1.4b3) Forcing syncs fails to sync all history
- (1.4b3) Add more locales
- (1.4b3) Fix compatibility with 4.0 beta builds
- (1.4b2) Add additional locales
- (1.4b1) Be compatible with Firefox Sync integrated into Firefox, so newer versions of the add-on can provide additional features
- (1.4b1) Allow setting of the computer name during account setup and from sync preferences
- (1.4b1) Improve history and form data sync performance and sync more history by default
- (1.4b1) Remove status bar sync text progress for non-failure status
- For more information on Weave Sync 1.0, please see the
- For information about previous versions as well as the
latest development snapshots, check out the
Please join us in the Mozilla Labs
to provide feedback or make suggestions.